NO PLASTIC, NO LANDFILL, REDUCED CARBON EMISSIONS, REDUCED DISRUPTION & REVERSIBLE – SUREGROUND™ SOIL ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM
- It takes over 1000 years to produce 1cm of healthy soil.
- Soils host a quarter of global biodiversity with more organisms in a tablespoon of soil than human beings on Earth.
- Soils play an important role in mitigating climate change by storing carbon and decreasing greenhouse gas emissions in the atmosphere.
- 95% of food is produced in soils.
- Soils capture, store and filter water, making it safe to drink.
- Most well-known antibiotics, including penicillin, originated from soil microorganisms.
- 33 percent of soil is moderately to highly degraded due to erosion, loss of soil organic matter, nutrient depletion, acidification, salinisation, compaction and chemical pollution.
Reducing Carbon Emissions
Learn how SUREGROUND™ reduces Carbon Emissions: